Paestum and Buffulo Mozzarella
Naples is one of the oldest cities in Europe s it was founded by the Greeks, in fact it is mentioned in the Odyssey, the ancient epic written by Homer. Paestum is testimony of it with its Greek temples, miraculously preserved, kept in extraordinarily conditions. Excavated for will of Charles 3rd, in the 1732.
It is located about 25 miles south of the Amalfi coast, in the capital of the buffalo mozzarella, where we will visit an organic buffalo farm with demonstration and tasting the freshest mozzarella you ever had.
- Available: All year round
- Tour Duration: 8-9 hours
- Pick-Up – Drop-Off Location: Your accommodation in Naples
- Pick-Up Time (suggested): 8:00 am
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- All taxes, parking, tolls, gasoline and driver maintenance
- Meals and Drinks
- Entrance Fees, if required – unless otherwise specified.
We reserve the right to change the order in which we visit sites.
Please be advised that during low-season (mid November through March) some shops, restaurants and sites may be closed along the Amalfi Coast.