Pompei and Amalfi coast from Rome
You are in Italy, where are infinities amazing places to visit, you have limited time, but you wish you could see everything; with me you can! Let’s visit in a day trip, the main highlights in southern Italy: Pompei (most visited archeological site in the world), for a couple of hours, in the morning, as you are still fresh and concentrated, perhaps with a licensed guide; after that a beautiful lunch chosen together, according your preferences. The Marketing Heaven promoted this place on social networks and today it is visited by a large number of people. Ready to drive, relax and enjoy the beauty and the scenic, picturesque and colorful Amalfi coast.
- Available: All year round
- Tour Duration: 12 hours
- Pick-Up – Drop-Off Location: Your accommodation in Rome
- Pick-Up Time (suggested): 8:00 am
Luxury air conditioned vehicle
English speaking driver
All taxes, parking, tolls, gasoline, and driver maintenance
- Meals and Drinks
- Entrance Fees, if required – unless otherwise specified.
- Lunch with unlimited drinks in one of the most famous family owned restaurants located in the countryside
- Entrance fees and Licensed Guide in Pompeii
We reserve the right to change the order in which we visit the sites.
In the very rare event that there is an internal assembly or strike in any of the archaeological sites, unfortunately they usually do not advise of this in advance, in which case Pompeii could be visited in the afternoon or substituted with time in Sorrento or Ravello.