Pompei ruins is probably the most beautiful archeological site, a UNESCO site since the 1997; located at the feet of the most dangerous volcano in the world on the main land; a city buried by mount Vesuvius 2000 years ago, in the year 79 ad, set during the roman era.
I will let you discover how the romans lived at that time with the help of licensed and very knowledgable guides
- Available: All year round
- Tour Duration: 8-9 hours
- Pick-Up – Drop-Off Location: Your accommodation in Pompei
- Pick-Up Time (suggested): 8:00 am
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- All taxes, parking, tolls, gasoline and driver maintenance
- Meals and Drinks
- Entrance Fees, if required – unless otherwise specified.
We reserve the right to change the order in which we visit the sites.
This tour may be shortened depending on traffic conditions.
In the very rare event that there is an internal assembly or strike in Pompeii, unfortunately they usually do not advise of this in advance, in which case Pompeii could be visited in the afternoon.
This tour is not available on Tuesdays, as the museum is closed.